Senior Accounting Clerk - Redding
Company: Owens Healthcare
Posted on: March 24, 2019
Senior Accounting Clerk Opportunity! Position Highlights Owens
Healthcare is currently seeking a full-time Senior Accounting Clerk
for our Corporate Office. The work schedule for this position is
Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Controller/Accounting Supervisor in month-end journal
entries and various reconciliations including statements, invoices,
and general ledger accounts.
- Apply knowledge of accounting practices in analyzing and
recording business transactions and reconciliations.
- Ensure accurate data entry of accounts payable and timely
processing of accounts payable checks.
- Ensure timely and accurate accounts receivable processing.
- Responsible for daily cash receipts processing and
- Back-up Payroll Administrator and ensure the accurate and
timely processing of payroll.
- Assume responsibility for effectively researching, tracking,
and resolving (or properly referring) accounting or documentation
problems and discrepancies.
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to
obtain/convey information and/or to correct transactions.
- Apply knowledge of accounting practices to insure files are
maintained in proper order, including accounts payable
documentation; cash receipt documentation, and other miscellaneous
- Complete special projects and miscellaneous assignments as
- Other duties as assigned. Education, Qualifications & Skills
- College Degree in Business or Accounting Courses
- Experience with payroll is a plus
- Must Demonstrate Proficiency in Excel
- Must Demonstrate Proficiency in Outlook
- Knowledge of Great Plains is a plus
- Excellent phone and computer skills
- Positive work attitude
- Detail Oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Outstanding (internal and external) customer service skills We
understand that employees have lives and interests outside of the
work place and family needs that are important. Our benefits
package extends beyond the traditional health coverage. Our
comprehensive benefits package offers health, security, and future
planning as well as fun and activities for our employees and their
To apply for this position, please go to and submit your online
Keywords: Owens Healthcare, Redding , Senior Accounting Clerk - Redding, Accounting, Auditing , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!