Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an
Administrative Assistant job in Redding, CA. This is a temporary
opportunity with the possibility of turning into a long term
opportunity. The Administrative Assistant will provide office
services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and
policies, and monitoring administrative projects. Apply now if you
meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost
reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revised systems and procedures by analyzing operating
practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and
budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of
reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Manages the companies lobby area. Greets and directs all
visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and
- Handles special Administrative projects, as well as overflow work
from the department and executive assistants
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
- A minimum of two years experience as an Administrative
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Type a minimum of 45 wpm
- Must be a self starter, organized and dedicated
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Pay for this position is $10.00-$12.00/hr plus. This is a temporary
opportunity with the possibility of becoming a long term
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administrative
Assistant job in Redding, CA or any related opportunities with