Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a
Receptionist position in Redding, CA. This is a temporary to hire
opportunity. The Receptionist will be responsible for providing
clerical support for the office while greeting guests, answering
phone, and processing incoming mail. Apply now if you meet the
qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Receptionist position include:
- Answering multi-line telephones and directing calls to
- Greeting clients, suppliers, and visitors
- Distribute incoming mail and faxes; prepare/send outgoing faxes;
receive, document and distribute incoming reports via fax, internet
- Other Clerical responsibilities as requested
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
- Prior experience in a Receptionist position highly desired
- Must have excellent oral, grammar and written communication
- Type a minimum of 40 wpm
- Possess a work ethic that includes neatness and punctuality
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good
time-management, organization and problem-solving skills
Pay for this position is $10.00-$12.00/hr depending on experience.
This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Medical Receptionist
job in Redding, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled