Product Marketing Professional
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Product and Market Manager Job Description
Division: Construction and Civil Engineering
Business Area: Accessories - SECO
Location: US - Redding, CA
Required Travel: 10-15%
Supervisor: General Manager
Trimble is seeking an innovative and customer-focused Product
Marketing Professional in the Civil Engineering & Construction
division to fill an opportunity in Redding, CA as part of the SECO
SECO Manufacturing Co. is Trimble's flagship accessories brand with
a worldwide reputation for designing and manufacturing cutting-edge
tools and accessories for surveying, construction, utilities and
other industries that use GPS/GNSS technology. SECO is based in
Redding, CA, with facilities in Tecate, CA, Mexico and Hungary.
Redding, CA is situated in an area well known for outdoor
recreation including hiking, biking, boating, fishing, and snow
sports. We are surrounded by National Parks, the second-largest
reservoir in CA, and plenty of mountains, lakes and streams. Our
area offers a nice balance of small city life nestled in a rural
* Stay centered on a clear definition of our customers and their
needs and use this to guide product and market decisions.
* Maximize the success of each product by defining and driving
market strategies that deliver the highest possible
revenue/profitability, both inside and outside of Trimble.
* Lead market analyses such as competitive product positioning;
market sizing; market saturation; competitor strategies; sources of
differentiation; distribution channel structure; market
* Provide strong technical expertise and leadership to an
international team located in the United States, Mexico and
* Define product requirements, features and success criteria;
market impacts and the go-to-market timeline.
* Serve as a subject matter expert to fellow Trimble brands on
current and future product portfolios.
* Partner with stakeholders to ensure product and market decisions
align with the company's strategic and operational goals and that
stakeholder needs are prioritized appropriately.
* Establish a Voice of the Customer strategy and implementation
* Drive and influence product pricing, packaging, messaging and
develop related materials such as sales enablement playbooks and
* Monitor product success metrics and regularly inform key
stakeholders of results; take appropriate actions if products are
* Participate in industry trade association events, technical
working groups, seminars, etc.
* Contribute to the annual Long Range Plan by writing and
presenting product and market data for management review and
Required Skills & Experience
* The ideal candidate thrives in ambiguity, is a change agent and
enjoys driving innovation.
* You lead from the front to rally the organization around the
success of our products.
* You have egoless confidence: you confidently share the state of
our products and the planned future while being open to ideas,
objections and changing reality.
* You are clear and concise: clarity is (almost) everything. You
can synthesize information from multiple sources into clear and
clean ideas, messages and directives.
* Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent
education and experience required.
* 5+ years of experience in product management, product marketing
or project marketing.
* Experience using CRM for reports and dashboards (Salesforce.com
* Experience in Civil Engineering and/or Construction industries is
* Demonstrated success in bringing new products to market.
* Ability to travel 10-25% both internationally and
* Strong research capabilities with curiosity and creativity to
identify and integrate new information into compelling, actionable
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering
products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds.
Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data
analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality,
safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to
enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and
services are transforming a broad range of industries such as
agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and
logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit
#engineering #marketing #productmanagement
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national
origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a
covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Keywords: Trimble, Redding , Product Marketing Professional, Advertising , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!