Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill a Production Supervisor job in Redding, CA. This is a direct
hire opportunity. As a Production Supervisor you will be
responsible for supervising a laborer crew on a day shift basis to
achieve the goals of the Production department. Apply Now if you
meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Production Supervisor job include:
- Housekeeping of entire plant, field supervision and
trouble-shooting production/maintenance issues leading to
housekeeping cleanliness issues. Maintain housekeeping
- Supervise and direct the crew personnel on the assigned shift,
including coaching, counseling and training employees in duties and
- Administration of the Collective Bargaining Agreement, including
participation in disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Ensure compliance with Company safety policies and MSHA
regulations. Conduct crew safety meetings and required inspections
to ensure a safe working environment.
- Ensure plant operation within environmental regulations and
- Administration of Company policies including overtime and
- Communication of plant requirements to on-coming shift. Interface
with technical support groups on operational matters.
- Support the Group¿s Leadership Principles.
- Ensure Plant and Company objectives are met
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety and environmental
legislation, regulations, and company policies and procedures;
- Proactively manage health & safety of employees to continuously
improve the company's health & safety performance
- Effective supervisory, interpersonal and communications skills
- Three to five years of experience in a manufacturing or process
- Broad understanding of cement manufacturing process and heavy
- Technical degree or applicable plant operator certifications a
- Capability to troubleshooting and taking corrective actions as
needed. Background in mechanical/electrical field a plus
- Proficiency in scheduling software such as Kronos timekeeping
Pay for this position is $66K to $83K annually, DOE. This is a
direct hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Supervisor
job in Redding, CA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com
to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer