Director of Quality Risk Management - RN PT OT SLP RT - Full Time
Company: Vibra Healthcare
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Director of Quality Risk Management - RN PT OT SLP RT - Full
Time Location Vibra Hospital of Northern California - Redding, CA
At Vibra Healthcare, we're on a first name basis. Our managers
greet you by your first name and know why you're passionate about
healthcare. Throughout your day, you collaborate with an
interdisciplinary team to create a course of recovery for the
patient you know so well. Vibra Healthcare is a national operator
of long term acute care hospitals (LTACH) and acute rehabilitation
hospitals. We offer a vision of elevating patient care to ambitious
new levels, of attracting the finest personnel in the field and of
positioning Vibra Healthcare among the industry's most respected
organizations. Vibra Hospital of Northern California is seeking--a
Director of--Quality & Risk Management--- RN, RT, PT, OT, SLP ---to
join our--team! The DQM is responsible for directing quality
management efforts to ensure continuous improvement and
organizational excellence, adherence with all regulatory,
compliance, accreditation, and legal issues, and promote a safe
environment for all employees, patients and visitors. Manage risk
issues and oversees the credentialing function for medical staff.
Accountable for the development, management and coordination of the
hospital-wide Performance Improvement Program designed to improve
clinical outcomes and the patient experience. Responsible for
maintaining compliance with CMS Conditions of Participation, the
Joint Commission standards, COLA/CLIA standards and HIPAA Rules and
Regulations. Functions as the Risk Manager for organization as well
as the Facility Compliance Officer. Qualifications:
- An active clinical license in the state of employment is
required in one of the following fields: Nursing, Physical Therapy,
Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology or Respiratory
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience or equivalent, in
quality/risk management activities required.
- Knowledgeable in the principles of performance improvement .
- Bachelor's or Master's degree preferred.
- Certified Professional Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) certification
- Possess in-depth knowledge of functions of all hospital
departments and quality improvement requirements as outlined by the
Joint Commission, the state of employment's Department of Health
and Federal regulatory standards as outlined by CMS.
- Experience in interpretation of raw data and comparative
analysis, experience in conducting educational inservices,
experience in coordinating and supervising
accreditation/certification survey activities for the Joint
- Commission, CMS, State Licensure and demonstrated experience in
working effectively with multiple departments on confidential
issues in a positive and constructive manner.
- Experience in Risk Management systems and experience in working
with the public on issues related to satisfaction/complaints
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace. Our recruitment team wants to get to know
you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for
immediate consideration. Thank you for taking the time to consider
a career opportunity with our hospital.
Keywords: Vibra Healthcare, Redding , Director of Quality Risk Management - RN PT OT SLP RT - Full Time, Executive , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!