Assistant Manager (08500) - 916 E. Cypress Ave
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This is a great entry level management position. Some previous
supervisory or management experience is preferred. Experience in
pizza or food service also preferred.
Must be available all store operating hours. You must have a
reliable vehicle, current insurance and be willing to deliver at
times. Must be 18 or older, two years driving experience, a good
driving record and background check.
Job: Assistant Manager
Supervise shifts and/or work areas in the operation of an
Independent Domino's Franchisee's ("IDF") restaurant to ensure high
quality products and customer service are delivered to ensure
restaurant profitability. Other responsibilities include the
management of operations, including the execution of all Company
policies, procedures, programs and systems. Ensure compliance with
all federal, state and local laws and ethical business
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Supervise a restaurant team, maintain adequate shift staffing
levels according to projected sales, properly train team members to
exceed customer expectations, ensure compliance with uniform and
appearance standards, and coach for improved performance. Ensure
team is quality and customer focused and build an atmosphere of
teamwork, energy and fun.
- Safely interact with customers at their homes.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Handle sensitive and confidential customer information in a
- Execute credit transactions and make bank deposits as
- Professionally and promptly respond to all customer concerns or
issues. Solicit customer feedback, share feedback with team, and
use feedback to improve restaurant operations and build brand
loyalty. Communicate, train and promote quality standards to team
members by utilizing all available tools.
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to
process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Execute cash management duties. Assist in the management of
adequate inventory levels to minimize loss.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Must have verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and
process orders. Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers
to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
- Operate all equipment.
- Clean equipment and facility daily.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
walk-in cooler. Take inventory and complete associated
- Prepare product.
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- STANDING: Most tasks are performed from a standing position.
Walking surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with some linoleum
in the back area. Height of work surfaces is between 28" -
- WALKING: Walking is generally in short distances for short
- SITTING: Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk
- LIFTING: Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more
and are lifted/moved to walk-in cooler or other sections of the
store by the team member. Deliveries may include cases of
ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions
of up to 3' x 1.5'. Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked
onto shelves up to 72" high.
- CARRYING: Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried
from the workstation to storage shelves. Occasionally, pizza sauce
weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of
the store. Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over
short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray. During
delivery, carry pizzas, sides and beverages while performing
"walking" and "climbing" duties.
- PUSHING: Pushing is performed to move trays which are placed on
dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24"-72" and
requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push. Trays may also be
- CLIMBING: Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or
climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, and perform
- STOOPING/BENDING: Forward bending at the waist is necessary at
the pizza assembly station. Toe room is present, but workers are
unable to flex their knees while standing at this station. Duration
of this position is approximately 30-45 seconds at one time,
repeated continuously during the day. Forward bending is also
present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
- CROUCHING/SQUATTING: Performed occasionally to stock shelves
and to clean low areas.
- REACHING: Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and
forward. Workers reach above 72" occasionally to turn on/off oven
controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and
from shelves. Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as
scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes. Workers
reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work
surfaces, or answering phones.
- HAND TASKS: Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is
continuous during the day. Frequently activities require use of one
or both hands. Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful
use of forearms and wrists. Workers must manipulate a pizza peel
when removing pizza from the oven, and when using the railing
cutter. Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the
assembly of cardboard pizza boxes. Team members must be able to
grasp cans, the phone, the pizza cutter and pizza peel, and pizza
- MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, WORK AIDS: Team members may be
required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones,
calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and pizza peel.
- DRIVING: Deliver pizzas within a designated delivery area. A
team member may make several deliveries per shift.
- WALKING: Delivery personnel must travel between the store and
delivery vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer's
location with a steady and efficient (hustle) pace.
- EXPOSURE TO: Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions
when removing trash and performing other outside tasks. In-store
temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and
above in some work areas. Sudden changes in temperature in work
area and while outside. Fumes from food odors. Exposure to cornmeal
dust. Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler. Hot surfaces/tools
from oven up to 500 degrees or higher. Sharp edges and moving
- SENSING: Talking and hearing on telephone. Near and mid-range
vision for most in-store tasks. Depth perception. Ability to
differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
- TEMPERAMENTS: The ability to direct activities, perform
repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress,
meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze
and compile data, make judgments and decisions.
Education And/or Experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a driver's license valid under the laws of the
state(s) where the team member works, acceptable motor vehicle
record, proof of insurance, and satisfactory vehicle
- Must be able to work scheduled or unscheduled shifts, which
will include nights, weekends, and as emergencies arise
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions
in the restaurant, including pizza delivery --- Ability to lead a
team during a shift with no supervision
- Bilingual in certain situations
- Work with phones, computers, fax machines and copiers
- Non-exempt, hourly position
Keywords: Domino's, Redding , Assistant Manager (08500) - 916 E. Cypress Ave, Executive , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!