RN Case Manager's
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Palo Cedro
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Interim HealthCare of Redding is currently looking - -
Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager(s) -for HealthCare and or
Hospice to join our team today. Minimum salary of $67,500
guaranteed plus bonuses.
What we offer:
- - Receive a base salary for 20 visits a week, productivity bonus
for working over 20 visits a week, and the ability to make $120,000
or more a year.
- - Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- - Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays - - we believe in
- - A team environment with a focus on community service.
- - Do your own scheduling
Remember why you became a nurse? Do you want to make a difference
by providing comfort, compassion, and care to patients and
families? At Interim HealthCare you will be able to improve
- - Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial
specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon
principles of psychological, biological, physical and social
- - Visits in home clients to evaluate the quality of care being
provided and reviews clinical notes.
- - Completes nursing initial and ongoing assessments of all in
home clients within specified deadlines.
- - Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- - Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- - Obtains physicians plans of treatment and orders, and initiates
- - Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- - Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting
healthcare related needs.
- - Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing the patient's/client's progress.
- - Effectively communicates with other members of the
interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote
coordination of patient/client care and planning for discharge.
- - Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care
and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the
current plan of care.
- - Supervises paraprofessional and licensed professional team
- - Secures equipment and supplies and coordinates placement for
use in the home.
- - Refers to other services as needed.
- - Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- - Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
- - Participates in in-services or training, as requested.
- - Participates in the Office's Emergency Preparedness program, as
- - Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- - Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively
manage an assigned patient population.
- - Accesses personal health information ("PHI") necessary to
fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. - Access to use and
ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current
license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she
- - 6 months of current nursing experience preferred.
- - Will hire new grads depending on prior experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- - Able to perform and evidence of current CPR certification for
adults, children and infants.
- - Able to demonstrate basic understanding of computers and
- - Able to work with people, function well under stress, use
clinical judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
- - Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of
the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- - Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
- - Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to
the care of the patient.
- - Able to visually and aurally observe and assess the
- - Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient
needs and scheduling.
- - Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if
- - Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if
assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport patient.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Medical Case Manager, Location: Palo Cedro,
CA - 96073 , PL: 554088846
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Redding , RN Case Manager's, Executive , Palo Cedro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!