Assistant Property Manager
Company: Danco Property Management
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Danco Property Management is looking for an Assistant Property
Manager for our Fortuna, CA properties in Humboldt County. The
Assistant Property Manager is directly responsible for helping
manage the properties to ensure effective fiscal, physical and
social soundness. The Assistant Property Manager oversees the day
to day operations of the property including administrative,
facilities and resident relations. Your time will be split between
all 4 properties and property managers.
Summary of duties:
* Assists in managing all aspects of a building's occupancy and
* Communicates with tenants regarding property-related issues.
* Coordinates with tenants and third parties to address maintenance
and facility needs.
* Collaborates with property management team to produce advertising
* Meets with prospective tenants to show properties, conduct
interviews, receive rental applications and explain terms of
* Processes applications and conducts credit checks.
* Ability to clean grounds as needed to maintain a clean
* Collects monthly fees and maintains records of payments and
* Prepares budgets and financial reports.
* Coordinates with outside vendors to arrange for trash removal,
maintenance, landscaping, security and other services.
* Investigates and helps to resolve complaints, disturbances and
* Complies with anti-discrimination laws with regard to housing,
renting and advertising.
* Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Detail oriented and highly organized
* Strong customer service skills
* Skilled in time management and the ability to prioritize
* Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Solid understanding of anti-discrimination housing laws
* Get-it-done attitude!
* Previous experience with internet and Microsoft tools
* Church Hill Townhomes
* Fortuna Family
* Fortuna Meadows
* Yarrow Village
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Santa Rosa, CA 95401: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Danco Property Management, Redding , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Fortuna, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!