Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill an Operations Manager job in Redding, CA. This is a direct
hire opportunity. As an Operations Manager you will be responsible
for managing workflow processes and customer satisfaction, as well
as overseeing Customer Service, Purchasing, Warehouse, and
Facilities. This position reports to the VP of Sales & Marketing.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Operations Manager job include:
- Manages the customer service department, handling daily issues
- Manages purchasing department for both retail and manufacturing
- Oversees new product pricing and annual updates of current
product pricing. Collaborates with VP of Sales & Marketing to
determine competitive pricing strategies.
- Manages the warehouse department and inventory.
- Manages the annual inventory process and procedures.
- Oversees facility needs or maintenance issues and coordinates
- Submits annual performance review and assigns annual performance
goals for all staff in assigned departments.
- Coordinate with IT to improve systems related to departments
overseen by Operations Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management preferred. AA in
Business Management required.
- 7+ years of progressive management and leadership required.
- 5+ years of purchasing, customer service, and/or warehouse
- Prior personnel management experience, including writing and
conducting employee reviews, setting performance goals (including
promotions), employee training, disciplinary processes, hiring and
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with PC MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Strong Excel skills are a must. Prior experience with product
costing and pricing is ideal.
Salary for this position is DOE. This position includes Medical and
Dental insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, personal time, and
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Operations Manager job
in Redding, CA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to
search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer