Posted on: March 17, 2023
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill a Production Supervisor job in Redding, CA. This is a direct
hire opportunity. As a Production Supervisor you will be
responsible for supervising a laborer crew on a day shift basis to
achieve the goals of the Production department. Apply Now if you
meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Production Supervisor job include:
- Housekeeping of entire plant, field supervision and trouble-shooting production/maintenance issues leading to housekeeping cleanliness issues. Maintain housekeeping standards.
- Supervise and direct the crew personnel on the assigned shift, including coaching, counseling and training employees in duties and on equipment.
- Administration of the Collective Bargaining Agreement, including participation in disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Ensure compliance with Company safety policies and MSHA regulations. Conduct crew safety meetings and required inspections to ensure a safe working environment.
- Ensure plant operation within environmental regulations and limits.
- Administration of Company policies including overtime and absenteeism.
- Communication of plant requirements to on-coming shift. Interface with technical support groups on operational matters.
- Support the Group¿s Leadership Principles.
- Ensure Plant and Company objectives are met
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety and environmental legislation, regulations, and company policies and procedures;
- Proactively manage health & safety of employees to continuously improve the company's health & safety performance
- Effective supervisory, interpersonal and communications skills are essential.
- Three to five years of experience in a manufacturing or process environment.
- Broad understanding of cement manufacturing process and heavy industrial setting.
- Technical degree or applicable plant operator certifications a plus.
- Capability to troubleshooting and taking corrective actions as needed. Background in mechanical/electrical field a plus
- Proficiency in scheduling software such as Kronos timekeeping software.
Pay for this position is $66K to $83K annually, DOE. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Supervisor job in Redding, CA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Production Supervisor job in Redding, CA. This is a direct hire opportunity. As a Production Supervisor you will be responsible for supervising a laborer crew on a day shift basis to achieve the goals of the Production department. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Keywords: , Redding , Production Supervisor, Executive , Redding, California
here to apply!