Posted on: November 25, 2018
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Production Supervisor job in Redding, CA. This is a direct hire opportunity. As a Production Supervisor you will be responsible for supervising a laborer crew on a day shift basis to achieve the goals of the Production department. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Production Supervisor job include:
- Housekeeping of entire plant, field supervision and trouble-shooting production/maintenance issues leading to housekeeping cleanliness issues. Maintain housekeeping standards.
- Supervise and direct the crew personnel on the assigned shift, including coaching, counseling and training employees in duties and on equipment.
- Administration of the Collective Bargaining Agreement, including participation in disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Ensure compliance with Company safety policies and MSHA regulations. Conduct crew safety meetings and required inspections to ensure a safe working environment.
- Ensure plant operation within environmental regulations and limits.
- Administration of Company policies including overtime and absenteeism.
- Communication of plant requirements to on-coming shift. Interface with technical support groups on operational matters.
- Support the Group¿s Leadership Principles.
- Ensure Plant and Company objectives are met
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety and environmental legislation, regulations, and company policies and procedures;
- Proactively manage health & safety of employees to continuously improve the company's health & safety performance
- Effective supervisory, interpersonal and communications skills are essential.
- Three to five years of experience in a manufacturing or process environment.
- Broad understanding of cement manufacturing process and heavy industrial setting.
- Technical degree or applicable plant operator certifications a plus.
- Capability to troubleshooting and taking corrective actions as needed. Background in mechanical/electrical field a plus
- Proficiency in scheduling software such as Kronos timekeeping software.
Pay for this position is $66K to $83K annually, DOE. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Supervisor job in Redding, CA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: , Redding , Production Supervisor, Executive , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Other Executive Jobs
Entry Level Sales and Sales Management
Description: Job DescriptionAbout the Job Do you seek personal satisfaction, the opportunity to advance, work/life balance and unlimited earning potential If you're motivated to achieve your dreams, we'll provide (more...)
Company: Bankers Life
Posted on: 12/17/2018
Sales & Service Manager NMLS 1
Description: At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and (more...)
Company: US Bank
Posted on: 12/8/2018
Program Director- Physical/Occupational Therapist - Acute Hospital
Description: Description: SUMMARY STATEMENT : The incumbent may be responsible for providing therapy services including assessment as applicable, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary (more...)
Posted on: 12/1/2018
Assistant District Manager
Description: Enterprise-Record Entry Level Position 13 br The Enterprise-Record is seeking an early morning riser to fill a part-time entry-level position as an Assistant District Manager in
Company: Chico Enterprise-Record
Posted on: 12/10/2018
Description: Overview The Leasing Manager is the engine that drives the property's leasing and marketing efforts. As an onsite leader, this invaluable role collaborates with the corporate office and Property Manager (more...)
Company: Peak Campus
Posted on: 12/11/2018
Director of Nursing (SNF)
Description: Full-time Director of Nursing needed at a Skilled Nursing Facility in beautiful Northern California Reference Code: KAM Full time, benefited, exempt management
Company: K.A. Recruiting, Inc.
Posted on: 12/9/2018
Director of Finance
Description: Under administrative direction, the Director of Finance plans, coordinates and manages the efficient direction, organization and operation of the Finance Department which is responsible for accounting, (more...)
Company: CITY OF REDDING
Posted on: 12/2/2018
Homebased Sales Manager Position
Description: Our growing Mail Order company is seeking at home representatives. Must be self-motivated and driven. We provide you with all the necessary training however you do need experience
Company: Mail Order Company
Posted on: 11/30/2018
President & CEO
Description: Responsibilities and Major Areas of Accountability Reporting to the Board of Directors, the President CEO will spearhead the planning, funding and implementation of existing programs and new projects (more...)
Company: NeighborWorks America
Posted on: 12/2/2018
Psychiatry Medical Director Physician
Description: Medical Director opening in Chico, California. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description Requirements br Psychiatry Medical Director Physician in California br (more...)
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: 12/2/2018