RN / Oncology Nursing / California / Travel / Registered Nurse - Oncol
Company: GIFTED Healthcare
Posted on: February 14, 2020
JOB REQUIREMENTS Oncology/Onc Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Oncology (Onc) nurses supervise and provide nursing care to cancer
patients. Oncology/Onc RN Responsibilities:
- Oncology Registered Nurses integrate their technical skills,
scientific knowledge, and caring attitude to aid those living with
cancer, including their families ?? starting from diagnosis,
treatment, and then survivor-ship to end-of-life care.
- The Oncology RN reviews health history
- Assess and monitor physical and emotional status
- Keep track of laboratory, pathology and imaging studies
- Safely administer medications, fluids and cancer treatments
- Collaborate with doctors and other clinicians about treatment
plans. Create individualized care plans on patients under their
supervision and care.
- Help patients to understand the disease, proposed treatment
plan and possible side effects.
- Educate patients and the families regarding treatment
- Help patients plan for and manage symptoms throughout
- Help translate complex medical terminology and answer
- Communicate with doctors on behalf of the patient
- Recognize and treat cancer-related issues.
- Participate in research to enhance treatment protocols assigned
to cancer patients.
- Give supportive resources to both the patient and the families
to promote positive outlook.
- Watch and record the patient??s progress on a constant
- Chart the patient??s response to treatment and medication.
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral
bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a
nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package ABOUT GIFTED
HEALTHCARE GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the
power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the
ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and
become that difference! Do you remember why you became a RN, at
GIFTED? We do!
Keywords: GIFTED Healthcare, Redding , RN / Oncology Nursing / California / Travel / Registered Nurse - Oncol, Healthcare , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!