Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Founded over 15 years ago, our well-established community mental
health practice is led by nationally recognized psychiatrists in
the field of brain health. We have over 20 clinics in northern
California.-- Our psychiatrists provide the highest quality of
innovative care through a variety of psychiatric treatment options
such as medication management, brief psychotherapy, and
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations which include an
evaluation of emotional, behavioral, and mental status, current
psychiatric symptoms, and functioning, as well as psychiatric and
other relevant health histories.
- Develop treatment plans based on evidence-based standards of
care and practice guidelines.
- Analyze medical tests and track patients' progress to improve
- Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters
through our Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis
- Top compensation package of $270K+
- Excellent upside based on productivity
- Assistance with relocation expenses
- --Paid national holidays
- --Paid CME hours
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision/disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- License and DEA renewal
- Work in our beautifully decorated offices. This is not a
- Experienced, dedicated, and welcoming support staff
- Current, valid CA medical license (or have applied for
- DEA registration certification unencumbered
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Redding , Psychiatrist-Outpatient, Healthcare , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!