Company: Adaptive Rehab Clinics
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Position: Physical TherapistBonus: $5000 for FTSupervisor:
Director of RehabilitationEssential Qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from
an accredited program.
- Passing score on the National Physical Therapy Examination
- Current licensure as Physical Therapist in practicing
- Current certification/ registry, as required.
- Assume responsibility for ongoing continuing education and
professional development to maintain current licensure and
certification.Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide physical therapy services to residents in accordance
with established standards of practice, Company procedures, Therapy
Department procedures and productivity standards.
- Adhere to Company procedures regarding documentation and
billing of physical therapy services.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in the evaluation, planning,
implementation and follow-up of resident therapy programs.
- Conduct screening of residents at regular intervals to
determine need for intervention/treatment.
- Conduct timely screening of residents referred to physical
therapy to determine need for intervention/ treatment.
- Evaluate residents to obtain data necessary for treatment
planning and implementation.
- Conduct specialized evaluations as indicated.
- Develop treatment plans by establishing short and long-term
goals and methods to achieve identified goals.
- Interpret and communicate evaluation findings, treatment plan
and recommendations to residents, families/ responsible parties and
interdisciplinary team members.
- Establish individual resident therapy schedules in cooperation
with other team members.
- Implement and conduct treatment according to the established
- Monitor resident's response to intervention and adapt treatment
as indicated to attain goals in accordance with established plan of
care and physician orders.
- Develop appropriate recommendations, strategies and/ or
programming to maintain and enhance the performance of the resident
in their environment.
- Participate in resident, family/ responsible party and staff
education by instructing on physical therapy procedures,
strategies, recommendations and/ or program to enhance carry over
outside of therapy sessions and in preparation for discontinuation
of therapy services.
- Provide, recommend and fabricate adaptive devices or other
equipment as needed. Train resident, family/ responsible party and
staff on the use of all equipment and devices.
- Confer formally and informally with other team members in
coordinating the total rehabilitation program of the resident.
- Participate in discharge planning.
- Supervise and direct Physical Therapist Assistants.
- Supervise Rehabilitation Aides, Physical Therapy Aides,
students and volunteers as directed.
- Provide education to the rehabilitation department, facility
staff and community as directed.
- Report to work on time and coordinate schedule to achieve
maximum productivity and efficiency during assigned shift.
- Assist with and participates in Quality Assurance Program as
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, educational
classes and meetings required or requested for position.
- Adhere to high standards of cleanliness, grooming, hygiene and
- Adhere to all policies of company, including job description,
certification requirements, mission statement, HIPAA,
confidentiality standards and resident rights.
- Maintain a current knowledge of law and regulations regarding
rehabilitative services and consults with supervisor to ensure that
all employment actions are in compliance with applicable
- Ensure a safe environment and utilizes tools and equipment in a
safe manner complying with all infection control, universal
precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare
- Report all hazardous conditions including incidents, injuries
and equipment to Supervisor/ appropriate personnel
- Responds to and acts appropriately in emergency or disaster
- Adapt to changes in responsibilities in a positive manner, is
receptive to new ways of completing tasks and is flexible in
carrying out assignments.
- Communicate and interact professionally and effectively with
residents and coworkers ensuring a cooperative environment while
- Communicate and interact professionally and respectfully with
family members in attending to and meeting their requests.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and as required to
effectively discharge the responsibilities of the position and are
in the best interests of the organization.Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to constantly operate computer and other office
productivity machinery (phone, printer, copier, etc.)
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to look at a computer monitor for extended periods of
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to walk throughout facility and department,
tolerate constant/ repetitive standing, traverse stairs, stoop,
bend, squat, kneel and reach when performing daily work.
Keywords: Adaptive Rehab Clinics, Redding , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!