Travel RN - ICU in Eureka, CA
Company: Nurses PRN
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses must provide top end care
for patients with life-threatening injuries. ICU Registered Nurses
must have the ability to make timely and accurate decisions while
staying composed during unforeseen, traumatic
events.Responsibilities:Intensive Care Unit Nurses duties consist
- Analyzing the progress of the patient.
- Following the correct process if the patient's condition
- Helping doctors with medical procedures.
- Making sure all medical equipment is functioning correctly
while taking care of patients.
- Administering necessary medication in a fast moving, highly
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of
current health status of the patient.
One year of experience as an ICU Nurse within the past two
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Redding , Travel RN - ICU in Eureka, CA, Healthcare , Eureka, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!