RN Visit Nurse
Company: Interim HealthCare of Northern California
Location: Bella Vista
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Interim HealthCare is looking for RN's who want to work fulltime
or part time and have the flexibility in their schedule.
- - Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- - Works closely with patient Case Manager to assure patients
needs are being met.
- - Completes visits that have been assigned by the patients Case
- - Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- - Contributes to the patient's plan of care/service plan.
- - Participates with the patient in clarifying mutually agreed
upon goals and incorporates these goals into the plan of
- - Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- - Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting
healthcare related needs.
- - Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing
- - Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing the patient's progress.
- - Refers to other services as needed.
- - Monitors and evaluates outcomes of patient care.
- - Communicates with appropriate staff regarding changes in the
- - Assigns home care aide to a specific patient.
- - Coordinates with Case Manager plans for patient discharge from
- - Effectively communicates with other members of the
interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote
coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
- - Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care
and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the
current plan of care.
- - Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- - Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively
manage individual patients.
- - Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
- - Participates in in-services or training, as requested.
- - Participates in the Office's Emergency Preparedness program, as
- - Contributes to the effective implementation of company programs
- - Contributes to Office business growth.
- - Participates in the after hours on call schedule
- - Provides other assignments as requested and within the scope of
- - Accesses personal health information ("PHI") necessary to
fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. - Access to use and
ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current
license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she
- - Will train New Grads.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- - Able to perform and provide evidence of current CPR
certification for adults, children and infants.
- - Able to demonstrate basic understanding of computers and
- - Able to work with people, function well under stress, use
clinical judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
- - Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of
the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- - Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
- - Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to
the care of the patient.
- - Able to visually and aurally observe and assess the
- - Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient
needs and scheduling.
- - Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if
- - Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if
assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport patient.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- - Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by
office from assignment to assignment.
- - Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient
care per applicable law or regulation.
- - Work is normally performed in patient's home, schools, or
- - Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne
pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- - Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and
- - Able to frequently lift, reposition, and transfer patients.
- - Able to constantly grasp with thumb in opposition to fingers of
palm, i.e. manipulate pen, knobs or objects.
- - Medium physical activity that may require occasional lifting,
pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs. in order to carry out daily job
functions and related activities that may be required.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Bella Vista,
CA - 96008
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of Northern California, Redding , RN Visit Nurse, Healthcare , Bella Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!