Occupational Therapist - ALF/Memory Care Setting
Company: CHS Therapy & Rehab
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Position Title: Occupational Therapist - ALF/Memory Care
Requisition ID: 2022-2692
Number of Openings: 1
Adaptive Rehab Clinichelps adults in independent living, assisted
living, and memory care communities maintain their independence,
feel affirmed, and live happier, healthier lives through physical,
occupational, and speech therapy.TheOccupational Therapistwill help
fulfill our mission to providehigh-quality, on-site care to
residents, allowing them to maintain their active lifestyles.
Are you passionate about patient care? If so, you might be a great
fit for our team!
Do you want to be part of a supportive team and grow your therapist
career? We pride ourselves on hiring great people, taking excellent
care of our patients and our employees, providing career growth and
- Current licensure as Occupational Therapist in practicing
- Ongoing continuing education and professional development to
maintain current licensure and certification - we'll help with this
- we offer CEU360 trainings for free to our employees!
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule with weekends and holidays off - no such thing
as on-call for our team!
- PTO - we value your hard workandyour time off
- Realistic and attainable productivity goals
- Healthcare coverage with $0 medical copays and $0 generic
- HSA option with lower deductible for 2022
- 401K with matching program - we invest in your future!
- Life insurance - Voluntary Life and AD&D up to $200,000
- Short-term and long-term disability lifetime benefit term life
with long-term care
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Pet insurance - we know they're part of the family too!
- Legal Shield and ID Shield - giving you the option to be
- Free courses to earn CEUs
Responsibilities of theOccupational Therapist:
You will help provide the best possible occupational therapy
services to patients consistent with established standards of
practice and company and department procedures, including:
- Conduct regular screening of residents to figure out the best
intervention or treatment for each individual patient
- Evaluate residents to inform and develop treatment plans;
establish short- and long-term goals and methods to achieve
- Interpret and communicate evaluation findings, treatment plans,
and recommendations to residents, families/caregivers, and
interdisciplinary team members
- Establish individual resident therapy schedules in cooperation
with other team members
- Conduct therapy according to established treatment plan and
ensure proper documentation and billing of occupational therapy
- Perform all other duties as assigned and as required to
effectively treat patients
Keywords: CHS Therapy & Rehab, Redding , Occupational Therapist - ALF/Memory Care Setting, Healthcare , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!