RN Case Manager
Company: Interim HealthCare of Northern California
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Interim HealthCare of Redding is currently looking Registered
Nurse (RN) Case Manager(s) to join our team today
Interim HealthCare is the nation's oldest leading home care and
medical staffing company. Founded in 1966, the brand has now grown
to an international company with more than 300 independently owned
franchises in the country. We are very proud of the level of care
our health care professionals provide and value the company
reputation, both past and present employees helped create. Our
mission is to provide the best care in a compassionate and ethical
What we offer:
- Receive a base salary for 20 visits a week, productivity bonus
for working over 20 visits a week, and the ability to make $120,000
or more a year.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays - we believe in
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
Remember why you became a nurse? Do you want to make a difference
by providing comfort, compassion, and care to patients and
families? At Interim HealthCare you will be able to improve
- Accepting resumes from RN Graduates
Nurse RN Requirements
- EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and REQUIREMENTS:
- - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - we will accept
and train new RN graduates!
- - Registered nursing license for the State of California-license
is active and in good standing.
- - Able to provide proof or valid driver's license and provide
proof of valid auto liability insurance
- - Must be able to pass health screening, background clearance and
have current CPR
RN Nurse Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- $25K AD & D Policy
- $25K Life Insurance Policy
- Direct Deposit
- Vision Coverage
- Locally Owned and Operated
Interim HealthCare of Redding is a full-service home health care
agency provider of home care, hospice, palliative care, healthcare
and staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of
career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim
HealthCare location is independently owned and operated
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of Northern California, Redding , RN Case Manager, Healthcare , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!