IFR Pilot Sign on Bonus up to $15K Redding, CA (RN )
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Redding, California.
Searching for a full-time IFR Pilot, our operation is 24 hours
(day/night rotation) we operate under CAMTS guidelines, Helicopter
Air Ambulance (HAA) operations, Captain , EC135 IFR/NVG (Instrument
rating required). The successful applicant will function and be
paid as Captain, VFR until SPIFR (6-12 months), if the applicant
requires aircraft transition - 1-year minimum service requirement.
Housing will not be provided.
Sign on Bonus up to $15K effective through 8/31/22
- his bonus offering only applies to new hire candidates and may
apply to candidates previously employed. Schedule 7 Location:
- Schedule 7/7, change may be required
- Must live within 1 hour commute from the baseQualification &
- Qualified on the VE7A certificate
- Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings. ATP must be
obtained within 12 months of job start
- First Class Medical
- CAMTS Requirement // 2,000 Total Hours // 1,500 Hours
Helicopter // 1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters // 500 Hours Turbine
Helicopters // 100 Hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours
Unaided and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG) // 100 Hours
Instrument (Actual & Hood)
- Helicopter candidates must meet 215 pounds body weight for
single and twin-engine helicopter.
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service
- Interview and acceptance by customer management
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including
functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift
100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and
equipment.), drug screening and background screen.
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Redding , IFR Pilot Sign on Bonus up to $15K Redding, CA (RN ), Healthcare , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!