Travel Registered Respiratory Therapist RRT
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Assist patients with medical problems in the blood vessels,
heart and lungs. Interview and examine patients with breathing or
cardiopulmonary disorders. They also provide emergency care to
patients suffering from heart attacks, drowning, or shock.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Redding , Travel Registered Respiratory Therapist RRT, Healthcare , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!