NP/PA Hospitalist - California
Company: The Medicus Firm
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Hospitalist opening in Alturas, California. This and other
physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Nurse Practitioner/Physician AssistantNorthern California
WORK LESS THAN HALF A YEAR AND MAKE FULL-TIME COMPENSATION!
Established in 1951, our critical access hospital provides family
medicine, emergency services, physical therapy, surgery, and other
services. Located in Northern California, we strive to provide our
patients with innovative, compassionate, personalized, and quality
care. We are currently seeking a full-time Physician Assistant or
Family Nurse Practitioner to join our team.
Position Highlights - NP/PA Hospitalist:
- 7 days on and 14 days off for incredible work/life balance!
- Normal business hours (M-F from 8am - 5pm and (1) 12-hour shift
Sat or Sun
- Low volumes, quality of life opportunity, work less than half
the year with great pay!
- Critical access hospital and brand new facility
- Provide healthcare services to patients at the medical center
and skilled nursing facility, focusing on health maintenance,
disease prevention, patient education and counseling
- Family-oriented community that values its providersBenefits
- $143,000 year one PLUS additional earning potential
moonlighting in the clinic, ED, or picking up HOSP shifts
- Signing/relocation bonus + annual retention bonus
- Up to $100,000 in student loan assistance, PTO, CME, Holidays,
Health, Retirement, etc.
Community Highlights - Northern California:
- Beautiful outdoor paradise with crystal clear mountain views,
lakes, beautiful ranches and farmlands
- An abundance of recreation including fishing, hiking, biking,
cross-country skiing, and so much more!
- Ranked #5 Places with the Lowest Cost of Living in California
- Family-friendly atmosphere in one of America's best-kept
secretsReference: NPR 180
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: The Medicus Firm, Redding , NP/PA Hospitalist - California, Healthcare , Alturas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!