Travel Nurse (RN) - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) - 13 Weeks
Company: Cirrus Medical Staffing
Posted on: September 23, 2018
This is a 13 week travel RN (Nurse)- NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) assignment in Redding, CA. Don't miss this exciting travel Registered Nurse job opportunity! At Cirrus, you can count on us to guide you through every step of the travel process with honesty and integrity. Your personal career goals act as our roadmap to get you where you want to go. You'll work with a whole team who is invested in your happiness and success, and we are your true partner on the road. Experience the Cirrus Difference for yourself! This job requires:
- 2 years experience
- BLS certification
- NRP certification Cirrus Medical Staffing partners with our travelers to customize a financial package that maximizes their income. Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Competitive compensation package
- United Healthcare comprehensive medical insurance coverage effective day 1 of your assignment
- $500 New Hire Bonus for first time traveler with Cirrus
- Loyalty bonus up to $1,000 after completion of your second assignment and every assignment thereafter
- 401k plan with employer match and optional supplemental insurance
- Free CEUs, travel reimbursements, and other perks customized to your needs! Refer-a-friend or colleague and receive a $1,000 referral bonus upon the completion of their assignment (minimum 6 weeks). To apply for this Travel RN-NICU position or other Cirrus Medical Staffing Travel Nurse jobs, we invite you to fill out our form or call a recruiter today at or email us at .
Keywords: Cirrus Medical Staffing, Redding , Travel Nurse (RN) - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) - 13 Weeks, Healthcare , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!