Physical Therapy Assistant
Posted on: December 7, 2018
HumanEdge Allied Health Staffing is looking for a Physical Therapy Assistant to work in a Home Health setting in Redding, California.
Redding California is an outdoor paradise, surrounded by mountains, miles of hiking and biking trails, a river running through it, and national parks nearby. Cradled by Mount Shasta and Mount Lassen, Redding has 300+ sunny days per year. It's a great place to escape the chill of spring and the gray days of winter, too!
- ASAP Start Date
- 26 weeks
- 40 hours Guaranteed
- Company laptop provided
- Will provide training
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Program (approved by the APTA)
- Appropriate state licensure or ability to obtain
- Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy licensure
- Must be able to pass background check and have a clean driving record
- Competitive pay packages tailored to your needs
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
- Licensure reimbursement
- 24/7 Recruiter assistance with added clinical support
- Meals & Housing stipend allowances, housing assistance on request
- Nationwide Travel contracts & Career opportunities
- And more!
If this isn't the area or Job you are seeking, we have many more to discuss. Connect with one of our recruiters to find out more by sending a quick email to: AlliedHealth@HumanEdge.com
Some of our HOT JOB states; AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, NC, NM, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA
Keywords: HumanEdge, Redding , Physical Therapy Assistant, Healthcare , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!