Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS
Posted on: January 13, 2019
Pulmonology opening in Redding, California. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Critical Care Medicine and Outpatient Pulmonology Positions AvailableNorthern CaliforniaHighly Respected Group with Virtually No Turnover A growing MULTI-SPECIALTY Critical Care Group is offering a tremendous opportunity in a beautiful Northern California community. Options to practice 100% Critical Care, a mix of Critical Care and sub-specialty, and 100% Outpatient Pulmonology are all available.
- Critical Care Group serving the community for nearly 20 years with no turnover
- Tremendous need for all types of Critical Care and Outpatient Pulmonology
- Pulmonary Medical Director position opening soon due to retirement
- Navigation Bronchoscopy and Endobronchial Ultrasound available
- Flexible schedule options available and will be negotiated with the group
- 28-bed closed ICU – excellent leadership within the group to mentor new fellows
- Competitive starting salary with full benefits; health insurance, malpractice, and pension
- Partnership available after two years
- Hospital will provide a $50,000 signing bonus
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license This is your chance to experience all the beauty that Northern California has to offer. This family-friendly community offers access to outdoor activities every day of the year.
- Growing and thriving city with a primary service area of over 200,000
- Safe, family-oriented community with access to San Francisco, Sacramento, Napa Valley and Southern Oregon
- Fly- fishing mecca, sailing, house-boating, skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, mountain & road-biking all in your backyard!
- Excellent housing options including waterfront property and homes with acreage –with a median housing price of $250,000
- Highly distinguished and blue ribbon public schools, Charter School of the Arts and a College Prep High School with a 98% college admission rate in the area
- Several colleges & universities in the city and/or within a short 1-2 hour drive
- All religious denominational available; Bethel Church, Christian, Catholic, Baptist, Mosque, Temple, etc.
- Regional airport with direct flights to San Francisco or an easy 2-hour drive to an international airportTo be considered for this Pulmonology Physician opportunity, please contact us at or by email at ID: PUD 231998For more Pulmonary/Critical Care job opportunities, visit us online at or follow us on Twitter You may also fax your CV to . All inquiries are considered confidential. Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: FIDELIS PARTNERS, Redding , Pulmonology Physician, Healthcare , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!