Supervisor of Rehabilitation Services
Company: Mercy Medical Center Redding
Posted on: March 13, 2019
Mercy Medical Center Redding offers comprehensive health care to nearly 300,000 residents in a six-county region. Mercy Medical Center Redding is an award-winning 267-bed regional medical center providing inpatient and outpatient services as well as specialized cardiovascular care, stroke care, orthopedics, neurological surgery, comprehensive cancer care, maternity care, and da Vinci robotic surgery. It is one of only two Level II trauma centers north of Sacramento and houses the only Level II neonatal ICU in Shasta County. In addition, the hospital's network of care includes Mercy Home Health and Hospice, Golden Umbrella Adult Day Health Care, and Shasta Senior Nutrition Program. Mercy Medical Center Redding is a member of the Dignity Health system of health care providers and are a sister facility to St. Elizabeth Community Hospital in Red Bluff and Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta. Visit to learn more.
Plans, develops, implements and integrates the delivery of Physical, Occupational and/or Speech Therapy in the outpatient and/or acute care settings for patients requiring either single discipline or multidisciplinary care from the Rehab team. Oversees quality, patient experience, regulatory and billing compliance, business development and all aspects of staff development and employee engagement.
- Develops and maintains core competencies and behavioral skill sets that support exceptional patient and co-worker experiences, consistent with Dignity Health core values; provides timely and effective direct patient care in a professional, compassionate, and timely manner; identifies and responds to the needs and expectations of all customers,
both internal and external.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to maintain Program compliance with accreditation, certification, licensure, government, and other regulatory requirements and ensures understanding across staff. Identifies and projects present and future Program needs as well as develops new programs or makes program changes as appropriate to ensure quality and competitiveness in community; implements systems to successfully meet reporting requirements.
- Facilitates the development of cross-functional, interdisciplinary, and patient-focused teams; provides effective orientation, training, education, and development of staff so that services are delivered to the satisfaction of patients, physicians, and referrers; directs, evaluates, and supervises Program staff; maintains open communication and
collaboration with other departments and individuals in resolving issues affecting the delivery of care.
- Current and active Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Therapy license in the applicable state where employed
- Graduation from a school of Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapy approved by that discipline's regulatory body Preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum of two (2) years of clinical experience within specialty area preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a leadership role (e.g.,. Therapy Advancement Program, Lead Therapist) preferred
Keywords: Mercy Medical Center Redding, Redding , Supervisor of Rehabilitation Services, Healthcare , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!