Outpatient Travel PT Needed in REDDING, CA
Company: Preferred Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: April 8, 2019
Physical Therapist – Outpatient
Outpatient Settings in Redding, CA are looking for enthusiastic
Physical Therapists to join their team for a 13-week travel
assignment with the possibility to extend. Preferred’s physical
therapists are experts in movement and function and take pride in
their ability to assess and build treatment plans amongst a diverse
Still want to hear more? Ask us about our positions and start dates
across the nation! For more information call 800-787-6787 or apply
online today! Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and
the best benefits in the industry. Come experience the Preferred
difference in your career today.
• PT State License
• BLS/CPR Certification
• 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
• Demonstrate clinical reasoning in synthesizing complex evaluation
data identifying diagnosis and developing a comprehensive plan of
• Perform age appropriate competency skills in area of practice and
with respect to individual patient’s problems.
• Follow intervention protocols and alter plan of care
• Discharge patient when goals have been met or medical necessity
is no longer warrants intervention.
• Work cooperatively with supervisors and peers to contribute to
the overall productivity of the team.
• Perform all duties promptly and responsibly in a competent and
What We Offer
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Best Benefits Position
Physical Therapy/ PT
Keywords: Preferred Healthcare Staffing, Redding , Outpatient Travel PT Needed in REDDING, CA, Healthcare , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!