Delivery Driver - Uber Eats
Company: Uber Eats
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Why Uber?Deliver with Uber. Signup today, start earning
tomorrow. Easily track your earnings and cash out up to 5X per day
with Uber's Instant Pay.Work on your schedule. Take days or hours
off whenever you need to. Deliver as much or as little as you
want.Make more money. You'll earn money by bringing people the food
they love from local restaurants.Choose your wheels. Use your car,
scooter, or bike to make deliveries.*What you need to know:
- Signup in seconds: Get started today and we'll provide support
along the way.
- Get paid fast: Cash out up to 5X a day with Uber's Instant
- Flexible schedule: You control when and where you drive.
- 24/7 support: The app gives you turn-by-turn directions, and
access 24/7 support if you need help.What you need to get started:
- A valid driver's license for car and scooter delivery
- Provide Social Security Number to run a background check
- State-issued ID for car, scooter, and bike delivery
- At least 19 years old for car and scooter delivery
- At least 18 years old for bike delivery
- At least a 2-door vehicle for car deliveryReady to get started?
Sign up today and start earning!Additional Information:No
experience necessary. But, if you have previous employment
experience in delivery (such as a delivery driver, food service,
food delivery, delivery runner, or courier) you may enjoy
delivering with Uber Eats! Delivering with Uber is a great way to
supplement your part time or full time income.*Vehicles allowed for
delivery vary by city.
Keywords: Uber Eats, Redding , Delivery Driver - Uber Eats, Hospitality & Tourism , Hoopa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!