Customer Service Representative
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: February 8, 2019
Kelly Services has Multiple Customer Service Representative openings for our client, one of California's leading health insurance providers, at their location in Redding, CA. Customer Service positions will pay $17.00 per hour.
- Answer incoming Eligibility and Benefit calls and Claims calls from members and providers
- Respond to written correspondence from members and providers
- Handles escalated calls; may de-escalate calls
- Responds to member benefits in writing
- May expedite, research, and resolve complex issues
- Consistently performs established performance metrics, such as quality, production; average handling time (AHT) and calls per hour (CPH)
- Have strong customer service experience (especially phones) and a proven ability to meet performance standards
- Ability to interpret the various health plans and any documentation associated with them
- Medical, insurance background helpful.
- Dual-monitor environment; must be able to type from touch
- Customer-focus or heavy phones helpful.
At Kelly Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly-- annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire**Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Let us help advance your career today.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at email@example.com.
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Redding , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!