Outpatient Only / Just Over 1 hr from Redding, CA / Visa Sponsorship (
Company: Source Medical
Posted on: March 7, 2019
Family-oriented Community Seeks IM Physician for Outpatient Setting
Northern Sacramento Valley, CA - County Pop. > 220,000
A community-based health center in Chico, California is hiring a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician on a full-time, permanent, employed basis. Physician will examine, diagnose, prescribe and administer quality, evidence-based health care to patients. Supervise family nurse practitioner and physician assistants in care management, clinical standards and procedures as needed including sign-off on charts, co-signatures for forms and prescriptions.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm or 4, 10-hour days a week
- Average patients seen: 20
- Call Schedule: share rotation with phone call once every 8-10 weeks
- H1B and J1 visa support available
- Facility fully renovated 3 years ago
- 49 exam rooms
- 14 doctors
- Services: behavioral health, telemedicine, primary care, etc. Offering a competitive base salary up to $249K (depending on experience), additional incentive plan (up to $32,500), $15k sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available, plus exceptional benefits, including loan repayment [4 options available through the state of CA and NHSC]; health insurance beneflex credit ($445.49 semi-monthly to buy medical/dental/vision coverage for employee/dependents); $5k CME allowance; $700/year license or medical association dues; $5k board certification; 4 weeks PTO; PTO cash-out up to 2 weeks/year; 9 holidays a year; 7 days long term sick leave; bereavement leave; long term disability, life insurance, retirement plan paid by health center; pension plan; malpractice insurance.
2019 graduates, visa candidates, and practicing physicians are welcome to apply. Candidates fluent in Spanish/English are encouraged to apply. BE candidates must become BC within 3 years.
COMMUNITY : Chico's population is over 86k; Butte County's population is over 220k. Chico is in the Northern Sacramento Valley of California, 90 miles north of Sacramento. Chico is known as a well-managed city that values quality infrastructure and services and maintains a special sense of community and small-town living as it has developed into a vibrant regional center for business, recreation, and cultural activities. There are also many recreational opportunities in and around Chico. Bidwell Park, one of the largest municipally owned parks in the nation (3,670 acres), is the focal point of the City's park system and offers numerous trails for biking, hiking, and equestrian use.
As a university community, Chico Performances hosts performances in theater and music, as well as lectures that typically are found in big cities. Sierra Nevada Brewery brings live concerts to Chico in its Big Room venue, and a number of small independent theaters offer performances throughout the year. Visitors often come to Chico for its easy access to outdoor recreation in biking, kayaking, fishing, and hiking. The city is a regional sports center in basketball, baseball, softball, swimming, and hockey. Chico's community spirit is seen in its downtown, which serves as a central gathering place for many community events such as farmers markets, Friday night concerts, and parades.
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Source Medical, Redding , Outpatient Only / Just Over 1 hr from Redding, CA / Visa Sponsorship (, Human Resources , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!