Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill a Welding position in Redding, CA. This is a temporary to hire
opportunity. As a Welder you will be responsible for joining,
fabricating and repairing metal and other material using
appropriate welding techniques. Apply Now if you meet the
qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Welder job include:
- Fabrication of metals and other material using proper welding
- Interpret blueprints, specifications and schematics to determine
appropriate welding process.
- Inspect completed welds to determine structural soundness.
- A minimum of 6 months of MIG welding experience
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and schematics
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Steel toe boots required
The pay for this position will be $11.00 per hour to start. This is
a part time position with the potential to go permanent. Both day
and night shifts available.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Welding job in
Redding, CA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to
search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer