Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a HVAC
Installer job Redding, CA. This is a direct hire opportunity. The
HVAC Installer will be responsible for installing heating and air
conditioning systems to industry standards while providing the
customer with a high quality experience. Apply now if you meet the
qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the HVAC Installer job include:
- Installing HVAC systems, including wiring, ductwork,
- Install, repair, replace and maintain HVAC systems for homes and
businesses in many different types of buildings
- Work primarily with residential HVAC systems, with some
additional work in light commercial HVAC systems
- Troubleshoot installation of systems
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
- 10 or more years experience installing HVAC systems
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds
- Ability to work alone or with others
- Must have personal hand tools to work with
- Must have HVAC certification, additional certification in
Pay for this position is $15-$25/hour, DOE, plus overtime as
needed. This position will also involve travel to out of town work
locations. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this HVAC Installer job in
Redding, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer