Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Sheet
Metal Shop Foreman job Redding, CA. This is a direct hire
opportunity. The Sheet Metal Shop Foreman will be responsible for
fabrication of sheet metal components utilized in HVAC systems.
Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Sheet Metal Shop Foreman job include:
- Fabricating sheet metal components utilizing a bench-sheet metal
- Utilize a 5'x10" computer plasma table
- Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and
equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, and furnace
- Work may involve any of the following: setting up and operating
fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal;
shaping metal over anvils, blocks, or forms using hammer operating
soldering and welding equipment to join sheet metal parts
inspecting, assembling, and smoothing seams and joints of burred
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
- 5 or more years experience in bench-sheet metal layout
- Experience in welding
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation
Pay for this position is $15-$25/hour, DOE, plus overtime as
needed. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Sheet Metal Shop
Foreman job in Redding, CA or any related opportunities with
Equal Opportunity Employer