Occupational Therapist $5,000 Bonus
Company: LHC Group, Inc.
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Company Overview: We are offering a Sign-On Bonus of $5,000!
Note, this position could be Full-Time or Part-Time.The OT / OTR in
Home Health is responsible for the assessment and evaluation of
patient care needs related to functional status, activities of
daily living, fine motor coordination, home assessments and
adaptive equipment, and other occupational therapy needs as defined
by medical conditions. Based on this assessment and evaluation, the
Occupational Therapist helps to determine a treatment plan,
performs interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the
patient's well being, and evaluates the patients progress.Assured
Home Health a part ofLHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care
partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From
home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with
LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More
hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are
united by a single, shared purpose:It's all about helping people.
Additional Details: License Requirements
- Current Occupational Therapy licensure in state of California
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle, or public transportation. Qualifications:
- Provides service within the scope of practice as defined by the
state laws governing the practice of Occupational Therapy, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Follows the plan of care by leading the patient in the use of
therapeutic, creative, and self-care activities to improve
functioning and safety.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and the
physician the patient's response to treatment and changes to the
- Instructs patient, family, caregiver, and participating members
of the health care team in the areas of therapy in which they can
participate to assist the patient.
- Visits patients according to Plan of Treatment, completes a
progress note for each visit, and submits progress notes per LHC
- Completes all patient evaluations and develops the OT plan of
care within state specific guidelines. Reports outcomes of
evaluation, goals, and anticipated projected frequency of care to
supervising nurse within 24 hours of the evaluation.
- Participates in staff conferences and committees as
- Provides supervision of the OTA as per LHC policy.
- Prepares a written discharge summary and/or a written summary
report on the patient's condition at least every 60 days.
- Conducts patient assessments evaluating the level of function
by applying diagnostic and prognostic functional ability
- Provides in-service education as requested by agency
Keywords: LHC Group, Inc., Redding , Occupational Therapist $5,000 Bonus, Other , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!