Company Victor Community Support Services Location Red Bluff,
Under the direct supervision of the assigned Supervisor, the
Family Support Counselor has responsibility for providing support
services to individuals and families as identified in the
designated program and/or individualized plan. Services apply to
youth in 24-hour residential treatment and/or consumer/clients in
community based programs.
1. Provides individual and family support services in accordance
with the individualized plans.
2. Able to effectively engage, develop relationships with
appropriate boundaries with assigned clients.
3. Effectively manages a flexible community based schedule.
4. Completes all required documentation according to Agency and
program standards within required time constraints.
5. Is an active member of assigned treatment teams.
6. Meets Agency service percentage standard reflecting expected
time spent with clients, if applicable.
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
1. Must possess a high school diploma/GED and two years'
experience working with children, youth, adults and/or
1. Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal
automobile insurance and clean driving record.
2. Must be physically and mentally fit. Must be willing to
complete a Tuberculosis (TB) and drug screening test.
3. Must be willing to complete a personal background
investigation conducted by the State of California.
4. Must be flexible to work nights and weekends, may need to
work a split-shift, varying schedule according to operational
1. Must be able to work in an office or outdoor environment
including standing, walking, and running, sitting for extended
periods of time, bending, twisting, reaching, balancing, occasional
carrying and lifting up to 25 pounds and up to 10 pounds
2. Must be physically able to perform Pro-Act Restraint
Techniques, CPR and First Aid as trained.
3. Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in a
vehicle for traveling up to 100 miles driving distance.
Pay Range: $15.81 - $20.92