Assistant Store Manager
Company: Leslie's Pool Supplies
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Leslie's is pursuing the next generation of retail management.
We believe it is vital to our success to build a culture which has
a diverse workforce with many unique backgrounds.
We offer our employees competitive compensation, extensive paid
training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package,
401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top
performers, and most importantly career advancement
Our Retail Team consists of talented pool professionals and
sales associates that strive to provide expert assistance to our
customers in maintaining and improving their pools and spas. We are
the most reliable and trusted in the industry. Many of our team
members began their careers in entry level roles and have advanced
to high level management positions.
About the Opportunity
As the Assistant Store Manager (ASM), you will support the
performance of a Leslie's store to ensure that it is meeting or
exceeding customer service standards, sales plans, profitability,
operating procedures, and all merchandising objectives. You will
also learn best practices to train and develop your team and set
the expectation of providing excellent customer service as you lead
- You will have on the job training with the Store Manager to
learn overall expectations and procedures of store operations,
sales plans, profit margins, payroll, and all controllable
- You will assist by conducting water analysis and mechanical
- You will aim to increase commercial and residential sales and
- You will ensure that the team is following all safety
- You will assist in identifying new talent to join the team
- You will strive to maintain a welcoming store environment
- You will assist with merchandising and inventory control
- You will have opening and closing store responsibilities that
may include the delivery of daily bank deposits
- You have a High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- You are a minimum twenty years of age
- You have a minimum one year of retail experience
- You have experience in managing/leading a team
- You have excellent communication skills and are proficient with
- You have the ability to lift 50 lbs.
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through
superior customer service. As a steadily growing organization, with
a presence in 35 states, we recognize that the most critical
component to our continued success is our people. And as such,
there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of
our team. Our internal promotion and advancement structure is
unsurpassed: the vast majority of all open management positions are
filled from talent within our company.
Leslie's is committed to infusing diversity into the workplace
and providing opportunity to our military veterans and their
families. Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation
and creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports
differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, cultures, and ways of
life. Leslie's is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Leslie's Pool Supplies, Redding , Assistant Store Manager, Other , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!