Company Victor Community Support Services Location Red Bluff,
The Clinical Supervisor is directly responsible to the Executive
Director for the day-to-day operations of the program's clinical
services. The Clinical Supervisor manages the functioning of
treatment service teams, which provide a wide array of
community-based mental health and family support services. These
services may include: Intensive Family Services, Wraparound (Family
Vision), Crisis Services, Foster Care Assessment and Treatment,
School-Based Treatment, Day Treatment, and Outpatient Mental
1. Monitors and controls the delivery of mental health services
in accordance with Agency standards and acceptable professional
2. Monitors and ensures that documentation and case records are
developed and maintained in accordance with agency and Medi-Cal
3. Provide clinical supervision and performance management of
4. In partnership with the Training Manager, develops,
maintains, and assures implementation of on-the-job training and
orientation of new staff.
5. Monitors and controls the referral and intake process,
maintaining high quality service delivery and good working
relations within the community being served.
6. Implement and maintain quality assurance systems and
reporting programs related to clinical services, and participates
on Quality Improvement teams as assigned.
7. Provides clinical and case management services.
1. Completion of a clinical program with a Masters or Ph.D.
degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a closely related field of
behavioral or medical science from an accredited educational
2. Two years experience post-license experience and/or post
masters management experience in a related field.
3. Must possess a license in California as a mental health
clinician (MFT, LCSW, Ph.D.).
4. Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal
automobile insurance and driving record that meets the standards
outlined in the Agency's Personnel Policy; Motor Vehicle Operating
5. Must be physically and mentally fit in accordance with the
Agency's Physical Fitness Standards and Examinations for the
position and must be willing to complete a health screening
physical examination that includes a drug test.
Salary Range: $69,300 - $74,300
Additional for Language Differential