Fantastic benefits including comprehensive medical/dental/vision
coverage, paid time off (Vacation and many Holidays), Employee
Stock Ownership Program, 401K.
Start or grow your career here!
Many of our Call Center Reps promote up and/or transfer into new
roles after gaining Tri Counties Bank experience.
Call Center Representatives are responsible for assisting
customers with account research or problem solving. They ensure
timely and accurate resolution which may require collaboration with
other departments. They communicate status with the customer if the
issue is not resolved at first point of contact. They are
knowledgeable regarding our products and services and capable to
explain this information to the satisfaction of customers. They
assess customer needs and recommend and refer customers to internal
business partners. They are proficient with technology systems used
to enroll and support customers with online banking, bill pay,
mobile banking, debit cards and the VRU. They have excellent
customer service skills and deliver a superior customer experience
resulting in retention of existing customers and development of
- Uses a proactive approach to identify customer needs and
potential sales opportunities, providing solutions and resolving
problems through inbound calls, emails and chats.
- Uses problem solving methods to listen, empathize, apologize,
react and notify the customer of a solution.
- Answers inquiries and resolves problems by clarifying desired
information; researching and exploring answers and alternative
solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing
transactions; forwarding requests.
- Conveys information to customers in a clear, compelling way
that will positively influence each customer's thoughts and
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to
up-sell accounts; explains new features.
- Maintains the Signature core system and/or other customer
database systems by entering information.
- Answers all inquiries regarding the Bank's service/product
promotions and advertisements.
- Enhances the Bank's reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests and exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
- High school diploma or GED required unless age 18.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Has the focus, persistence, positive outlook and discipline to
meet the personal demands of a high volume, fast paces
sales/service and technology support role/environment.
- Sets high standards of personal performance, quality and
- Ability to use basic office systems and equipment, such as a
computer, telephone headset, copier and fax machine, and Microsoft
Full job description available upon request.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned
subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in
Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service
with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store
bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of
consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services,
along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a
top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles
and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities
we serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties
Bankers. You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit
events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains,
boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an
event in The City or on the peninsula.