LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Vibra Hospital of Northern California is seeking a
Per Diem Dietary Aide to join our team!
Vibra Hospital of Northern California, located in Redding, CA,
is a 56 bed LTACH, 32 bed SNF, providing long-term acute care
services to patients recovering from serious illnesses or injuries.
Often our patients require additional critical care services for
medically complex conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases,
wound healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke, amputation and
ventilator weaning. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an
opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment
where you really get to know your patients and their families.
The Dietary Aide performs a variety of duties necessary for the
operation of the food service department. Prepares food items and
assembles prepared foods for patient trays, tray line assembly,
delivers trays, may serve in the cafeteria. Responsible for clean
up in kitchen and dining room, including dish washing. Cashiering
duties in cafeteria as needed. May accept delivery of dietary
supplies including inspection of products to insure freshness and
accuracy of delivery. Also assists in the rotation of food stores
and monitors food expiration dates.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of
experience as a dietary aide in lieu of education will be
- Food handling certification as required by State
- Six (6) months previous food service experience preferred.
- Previous healthcare food service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of therapeutic diets is preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the
Redding, CA area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell
phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!