Company: Mechanics Bank
Location: Mount Shasta
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Mechanics Bank is looking for a Universal Banker to join our
team at our Mount Shasta, CA Branch.
In this role, with general supervision, you will have the
opportunity to independently process the full range of client
transactions accurately and according to established procedures.
You will have the opportunity to learn how to open accounts,
develop meaningful relationships with customers and how to
troubleshoot complex transactions.
What you'll do:
- Provides comprehensive deposit services to individuals and
basic deposit services to fiduciary and businesses in a Retail
- Opens new deposit accounts, promoting those that best meet the
customer's needs and recommending the "next most likely products"
to customers. Assists customers with account maintenance, on-line
banking, and other basic account issues.
- Performs a variety of operational functions, as required.
- Maintains compliance with established internal operational
standards and Federal and State regulations to protect the
interests of the Bank and its clients. Completes required
compliance training in a timely manner.
- Assesses customer's needs, and makes appropriate referrals to
internal and external business partners.
- Accepts loan applications from clients, provides basic
information regarding required documentation, and forwards
applications to the appropriate employee.
- Assists Branch Manager and Customer Service Manager with all
aspects of customer service and operations including transactions,
work flow, deadlines, audit, compliance, client inquiries, and team
- May lead and direct the activities of Customer Service
Representatives and other Universal Bankers
Who you are:
- Knowledge of Bank deposit products and services
- Knowledge of Bank's standard loan products.
- The ability to analyze and apply the individual and small
business banking needs with specific Bank services and
- Knowledge of retail office operations.
- A basic knowledge of alternative Bank services and products and
vendor provided products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service.
- Skill in attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to persuade, including the value and benefits of using
the Bank's services and products.
- Knowledge of fundamental applicable Federal and state banking
- Mechanics Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion,
national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on
the basis of disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or
other bases prohibited by applicable law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by
- To learn more about Mechanics Bank's California privacy and
security policies, including your right to a Notice At Collection
as a California Resident, please visit https://www.mechanicsbank.com/California-Consumer-Residents
Keywords: Mechanics Bank, Redding , Universal Banker, Other , Mount Shasta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!