Company: Holiday Retirement
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Community Name: 5796 SHASTA ESTATES REDDING CA
A housekeeper at Holiday helps older people live better by
providing them with a clean and welcoming home.
What We Offer:
- A steady, full-time schedule with consistent hours
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible full-time
- Anniversary Award - $500 per year after 2 years
- One free meal per day in our communities
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) plan with employer match!
- A career path, with the opportunity to learn and grow
- A Certified Great Place to Work that provides a fun and
Where You Can Go:
This is only the beginning. We love empowering and promoting our
employees and provide dedicated and talented team members the
opportunity to move up the career ladder with us.
In the role of Housekeeper, you will be responsible to maintain
Holiday Community interior including residents' apartments in a
clean and sanitary fashion, and in a courteous and friendly
- Provide general housekeeping for both the Community as a whole,
and individual resident apartment. This includes, but is not
limited to: vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning the main entry way,
common areas, dining room, hallways, patios, and resident
- Resident apartments also include clean and defrost
refrigerators (as needed), clean and check heat system filters,
etc., change the bed and linens, make sure adequate linen supplies
in each apartment. Turn mattress (with assistance) as necessary and
empty waste baskets.
- Provide deep cleaning of apartments as needed. Pay special
attention to the main entry area, with focus on carpets, plants,
pictures, railings, windows and light fixtures.
- Launder all linens by washing and drying in the laundry
- Follow Holiday's sanitation and safety procedures. Details
regarding the housekeeper's cleaning responsibilities can be found
in the Holiday Retirement Community Care Guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior related experience in housekeeping is preferred
- Demonstrated Customer Service orientation
- Effective communication skills in English
- General knowledge of sanitation and safety practices or ability
to quickly learn and retain.
- Ability to perform housekeeping duties following housekeeping
- Basic Computer skills
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older
adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for
as long as possible. We accomplish this by following these
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates,
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying
Today, over 25,000 older adults in 240 communities across 43
states call a Holiday community home: and our employees agree.
Beginning in early 2018, and every year since, Holiday has been
certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work Institute(R), an
honor that was also extended to 221 of its communities in 2020.
Helping older people live better is a tremendous privilege and we
would love to share more about our mission with you.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender
identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local,
state, or federal law.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of
older people, we'd love to talk to you.
Req ID: 93329
Keywords: Holiday Retirement, Redding , Housekeeper, Other , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!