Company: Mercy Medical Center Redding
Posted on: June 11, 2021
For more than 70 years, Mercy Medical Center Redding has offered
comprehensive health care in the North State, providing acute care
and a full range of medical services. The 267-bed hospital offers
major medical services including a Level II Trauma Center as well
as specialized Cardiovascular Care, Stroke Care, Orthopedics,
Neurological Surgery, Comprehensive Cancer Care, Maternity Care,
and da Vinci Robotic Surgery. It is the sole provider of
obstetrical services, along with the only Level III Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit in Shasta County. In addition, the hospital's
network of care includes Mercy Home Health and Hospice and Dignity
Health Connected Living. Mercy Medical Center Redding is a member
of the Dignity Health system and is a sister facility to St.
Elizabeth Community Hospital in Red Bluff and Mercy Medical Center
Mt. Shasta. As one of the area's largest non-profit employers, we
are proud to give back to the community by providing many programs
and services to benefit overall health.
Visit to learn more.
The incumbent performs technical patient care on all patient
populations in the Emergency Department as ordered under the
supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one year of experience with either an EMS provider
or Fire Services. If no qualified candidates apply, and operational
conditions exist, the Employer may consider candidates without the
required year of EMT experience
- Crisis intervention or equivalent training within 6 months of
hire date required
- Current EMT certification required
- Current BLS required (must be certified through the American
- Computer proficiency required
- Must obtain Certified Phlebotomy Technician 1 certificate
within one year of hire
- Associate's degree in a related field preferred
Keywords: Mercy Medical Center Redding, Redding , ED Tech, Other , REDDING, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!