$18.80/hr, plus $1500 new hire bonus, see details below
Grow with us! Starting rate from $18.80 to $21.48.
At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest
strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It
means you are a valued team member and part of a growing,
third-generation family-owned, forest products company built on
hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific
offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth;
from entry-level to skilled trades, from truck drivers to sales
managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you
to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of
forestlands, and our state-of-the-art wood product and window
manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we have multiple entry level positions with great
opportunities for advancement at our division based in Red Bluff,
About The Position
• Entry level position with opportunity to learn and explore many
jobs within the plant site including production, equipment
maintenance, and supervision
• Learn to fill in on various machine stations
• Shovel, rake, and sweep wood byproducts
• Stack and pile lumber
• The work is fast paced and can, at times, be demanding
• Repetitive lifting and working in both hot and cold work
• Work may consist of day or swing shift work, with some overtime
and weekend work during busy production times
• We look for applicants with recent good work history and
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer
opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We
ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including
those with a disability and veterans.
Shift start: 5:00AM or 6:00AM or 3:00PM or 4:00PM
Shift length: 8.5 - 11.5 hours
Various shifts available
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
$1500 new hire incentive
Up to $1500, paid at 3 intervals