Product Marketing Professional - Celebrating Hispanic Heritage
Posted on: October 5, 2021
Product and Market Manager Job Description
Division: Construction and Civil Engineering
Business Area: Accessories - SECO
Location: US - Redding, CA
Required Travel: 10-15%
Supervisor: General Manager
Trimble is seeking an innovative and customer focused Product
Marketing Professional in the Civil Engineering & Construction
division to fill an opportunity in Redding, CA as part of the SECO
SECO Manufacturing Co. is Trimble’s flagship accessories brand with
a worldwide reputation for designing and manufacturing cutting edge
tools and accessories for surveying, construction, utilities and
other industries that use GPS/GNSS technology. SECO is based in
Redding, CA, with facilities in Tecate, CA, Mexico and Hungary.
Redding, CA is situated in an area well known for outdoor
recreation including hiking, biking, boating, fishing, and snow
sports. We are surrounded by National Parks, the second-largest
reservoir in CA, and plenty of mountains, lakes and streams. Our
area offers a nice balance of small city life nestled in a rural
- Stay centered on a clear definition of our customers and their
needs and use this to guide product and market decisions.
- Maximize the success of each product by defining and
driving market strategies that deliver the highest possible
revenue/profitability, both inside and outside of
- Lead market analyses such as competitive product
positioning; market sizing; market saturation; competitor
strategies; sources of differentiation; distribution channel
structure; market segmentation, etc.
- Provide strong technical expertise and leadership to an
international team located in the United States, Mexico and
- Define product requirements, features and success
criteria; market impacts and the go-to-market timeline.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to fellow Trimble brands
on current and future product portfolios.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure product and market
decisions align with the company’s strategic and operational goals
and that stakeholder needs are prioritized
- Establish a Voice of the Customer strategy and
- Drive and influence product pricing, packaging, messaging
and develop related materials such as sales enablement playbooks
and marketing materials.
- Monitor product success metrics and regularly inform key
stakeholders of results; take appropriate actions if products are
- Participate in industry trade association events,
technical working groups, seminars, etc.
- Contribute to the annual Long Range Plan by writing and
presenting product and market data for management review and
Required Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate thrives in ambiguity, is a change agent and
enjoys driving innovation.
- You lead from the front to rally the organization around
the success of our products.
- You have egoless confidence: you confidently share the
state of our products and the planned future while being open to
ideas, objections and changing reality.
- You are clear and concise: clarity is (almost)
everything. You can synthesize information from multiple sources
into clear and clean ideas, messages and directives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent
education and experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, product
marketing or project marketing.
- Experience using CRM for reports and dashboards
(Salesforce.com is preferred).
- Experience in Civil Engineering and/or Construction
industries is preferred.
- Demonstrated success in bringing new products to
- Ability to travel 10-25% both internationally and
- Strong research capabilities with curiosity and
creativity to identify and integrate new information into
compelling, actionable strategies.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering
products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds.
Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data
analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality,
safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to
enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and
services are transforming a broad range of industries such as
agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and
logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit
#engineering #marketing #productmanagement
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion,
national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation,
status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws, or any other protected factor.
Keywords: Trimble, Redding , Product Marketing Professional - Celebrating Hispanic Heritage, Other , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!