Personal Banker I or II
Company: Tri Counties Bank
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Come to work for a company you can be proud to represent.
We, at Tri Counties Bank, still believe in the vision of the
helpful and caring Community Banker. As a Tri Counties Bank
Personal or Senior Banker your primary goal is to build a
banker-client relationship based on purpose, value, and trust. You
will spend the time necessary to truly understand your customers'
current financial state as well as their future financial needs. It
will put you in an excellent position to add value through your
financial expertise; a truly transparent, needs-based approach to
providing solutions. Working in partnership with other financial
professionals to provide a collaborative approach to the customer
experience, as One Team. You will provide customers and your team
additional value through your high level of banking expertise and
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES of our Personal Banker and Personal Banker
- Begin with a personal welcome to everyone who calls or comes
into a branch. Show the customer they are valued.
- Use every customer interaction as an opportunity to have
quality conversations and individually understand the financial
needs and goals of our customers.
- Share your knowledge about Tri Counties Bank services,
products, and partners to help your customers' save money, make
more money or make their banking more convenient.
- Employ appropriate solutions for your customers. Follow through
and honor commitments to ensure their financial needs and goals are
- Maintains a current understanding of Bank policies and
procedures in compliance with all federal and state laws, including
but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (SARs, CIP, OFAC), Information
Security (GLBA), Identity Theft Red Flags, Financial Elder Abuse
Reporting, and any other applicable regulations that may be
specific to your job duties.
- Assist in training branch team members, on product knowledge
and skill development when necessary.
- Assist other team members in non-primary assigned duties
whenever necessary and perform other work-related duties as
Education, Experience And Other Skills Required
- High school diploma or GED required, unless age 18.
- Previous sales and cash handling experience, preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Above average working knowledge of Bank products and consumer
- Previous experience with bank sales as a Personal Banker
- Ability to utilize personal computers and Windows based
- Able to successfully complete Bank product and sales training
courses and appropriate certifications.
- Able to be registered as a mortgage loan originator (MLO) in
the Nationwide Mortgage License System and Registry (NMLS).
- May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary
of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBK) headquartered in Chico,
California, with assets of over $8 billion and more than 45 years
of financial stability. Tri Counties Bank provides a unique brand
of Service With Solutions-- for communities throughout California
with a breadth of personal, small business and commercial banking
services, plus an extensive branch network, more than 37,000
surcharge-free ATMs nationwide, and advanced online and mobile
Tri Counties Bank remains strong and profitable through our
top-down commitment to our core values, sound business principles
and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our community engagement. We still
believe in the vision of the helpful and caring community banker.
As we grow and serve more communities, we become more involved,
providing substantial financial and volunteer support to local
economies and community organizations. We applaud our employees who
roll up their sleeves to work and volunteer for a greater good in
Keywords: Tri Counties Bank, Redding , Personal Banker I or II, Other , Anderson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!