Company: Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 11, 2022
We are currently hiring PRN (back-up Monday - Thursday) Patient
Coordinator in Eureka, CA!
Alliance HealthCare Services is a nationwide organization
headquartered in Irvine, California. With the help of our 2,500
Team Members, our company provides exceptional care through our
three divisions: Radiology, Oncology, and Pain Management. Together
we are "One Alliance" committed to serving our patients and
customers as "An Incredible Team Making an Incredible
What You'll Do at Alliance:
- Greet, screen, and safely transport patients to the scan
control room and returns patient to waiting area when scans are
- Perform and/or aide patient transfers on/off the scan table and
ensures patient comfort
- Assist in administering preliminary and post exam instructions,
enters patient, physician, and exam information into Alliance
What You'll Bring to Alliance:
- High School diploma or equivalent exp.
- CPR Certification
- Valid state driver's license, as applicable
- The COVID-19 vaccination is/may be a condition of
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal
opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity &
Keywords: Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc., Redding , Patient Coordinator, Other , Eureka, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!