Company: Vision Associates Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOBDo you enjoy interacting
and connecting with patients? Are you passionate about providing
best-in-class patient care? Join the Vision Associates team today
in this Licensed Optician job with Cascade Eye Care. When you join
Vision Associates, you will directly impact patients' lives and
help them find the product that best fits their needs. Here, you
will feel inspired by both leadership and your fellow team members
as you set your own goals and create a career path that is right
for you. It's the best of both worlds when you join the Vision
Associates team as a Licensed Optician!
Some benefits of working at Vision Associates include:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Nights, Weekends, and Holidays off
- Generous eyewear discountIf you are a self-motivated,
organized, detail-oriented Licensed Optician, this is the perfect
job for you. Join the Vision Associates team and apply for our
Licensed Optician job today!
Cascade Eye Care is a member of the Vision Associates Network.
Cascade Eye Care partners with Vision Associates to provide
best-in-class optical dispensary management at their location.
Employed by Vision Associates, Licensed Opticians will work
independently within the Cascade Eye Care location with the full
support of the Vision Associates Network. Responsibilities
- Work with patients to solve their visual needs and build
loyalty to the practice and dispensary.
- Analyze, resolve, and correct customer service issues.
- Provide an excellent patient experience while working towards
meeting persona, practice, and company goals.
- Learn and support the policies and procedures for opening,
closing, and operating the dispensary.
- Ensure best practices are delivered to ensure patient
- Work independently with regular communication and support from
your District Manager.
- Foster positive working relationships with the practice
doctors, leadership, and staff.Required Skills
- Previous experience in the retail or optical industry.
- State licensure required.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including
strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a
Keywords: Vision Associates Inc, Redding , Licensed Optician, Other , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!