Medical Social Worker (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC)
Posted on: September 19, 2022
One of California's TOP HOSPITAL SYSTEMS is looking for amazing
Clinical Social Workers (LCSW,LMFT, or LPCC licensed) to join their
team! This is a remote opportunity!Full description: Provides
mental health assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and crisis
intervention services for adult and/or child members who present
themselves from psychiatric evaluation with a broad range of mental
health needs. Collaborates with treating physician, psychiatric and
allied health professional team to plan and direct each individual
members treatment program.Overview of Job Duties:
- Assesses, develops, and coordinates a clinical treatment
program for Health Plan members with acute or chronic psychiatric
- Provides outpatient psychotherapy to individuals and
- Consults with staff regarding diagnosis, strengths, and
deficits of member, as needed or appropriate.
- Charts member's treatments and progress in accordance with
state regulations and department procedures.
- Instructs and counsels members regarding compliance with
prescribed therapeutic regimens.
- Makes referrals to case manager, as appropriate, and/or refers
member's family to community support services and resources.
- Utilizes resources of public and private agencies and community
organizations to meet the needs of members.
- Reports safety concerns to mandated reporting agencies.
- Additional duties applyQualifications: Must be licensed in CA
as LCSW, LMFT, or LPCCMasters level Social WorkerMust be able to
train ONSITE for 1-2 weeks Must have group or individual therapy
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Redding , Medical Social Worker (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC), Other , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!