Orthodontist - Located in Redding, CA
Company: Western Dental Services, Inc.
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Located in Redding, CAOverview:
Our team of Orthodontists perform a variety of orthodontic
procedures on children and adult patients. In addition to Twin
Brackets, patients have the option of clear aligners with our
brand, Clear Arc -. We're big on teamwork, so you'll be working
with trained assistants to provide the best treatment for your
patients. We want you to be able to build a relationship with your
patients as you transform their smiles.
We build your daily schedule with appointments in a way that allows
you to maximize time with each patient, so you don't feel rushed.
Plus, we take care of the day-to-day operations for you so you can
focus on what matters: your patients and their smiles.
We welcome Orthodontists of all different experience levels,
including recent graduates, to join our team. We also have Sign-On
Bonuses and Relocation Packages available for select locations.
Apply today to learn more!
Here's a few reasons why Orthodontists love to work with
- Doctors have Autonomy in creating treatment plans while
providing direct care to their patients.
- Our Orthodontists have the option to connect with Orthodontists
in our Quality Management Department to receive Guidance and
- Doctors report to Doctors. Instead of reporting to a practice
owner, you will report to someone who understands the clinical
aspect of your position.
- We are an established organization with an Expert Clinical &
Operations Leadership Team focused on giving our patients the best
- Offices receive Corporate Support from departments including:
Billing, Marketing, Call Center, Procurement, IT, Facilities, Human
Resources, Legal, and more!
- Guaranteed Daily Rate plus a lucrative incentive program
- Company-Paid Professional Liability/Malpractice Insurance
- Company-Sponsored Continuing Education Events
- Healthcare Benefits - Medical, Dental & Vision (for Full-Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Immigration Sponsorship Opportunities (OPT, TN, H-1B, Green
Card) for eligible candidates Qualifications:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Orthodontic Specialty Certificate
Western Dental Services, Inc. and all relevant affiliates (such as
Brident Dental & Vital Smiles) are Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Western Dental Services, Inc., Redding , Orthodontist - Located in Redding, CA, Other , Shasta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!