Company: Home Care for the 21st Century - Redding, CA
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Home Care for the 21st Century (HC21st) is a national franchise
business that is looking for the best of the best. We are looking
for someone who can connect deeply with our clients and provide the
best care. Care can include (but is not limited to), light
housekeeping, meal preparation or companionship.You'll Fit In
- You're warm, compassionate, patient, intelligent, cheerful,
trustworthy, and reliable.
- You're deeply committed to caring for others.
- You take initiative, are resourceful, and communicate
- You have an unwavering, passionate commitment to the customer
experience and service excellence.What We Offer:
- Competitive wages: Starting wage of $16.00-$17.00 per
- Flexible schedules: Part-time positions are available.
- Paid training: Get the training you need to be prepared -for
your new position, and registered with California State.
- RN Oversight: Support, direction, and training with an RN when
and where you need it.
- Incentive/Staff Recognition Program: -We value our employees
with various rewards.
- Performance-Based Wage Increases: You can look forward to
regular wage increases based on your work history with HC21st!
- Advancement opportunities for Team Leaders: Multiple
opportunities for leadership roles.
- Mileage Reimbursement: We offer mileage
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be free from health problems that may injure the patient,
self, and co-workers and present appropriate evidence to
- Must comprehend the basics of personal care, housekeeping, and
- Must understand and respect clients, including ethics and
confidentiality of care.
- Must have or be able to obtain current CPR certification.
-Online certification is not accepted.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license &
- Must pass a drug screen.Environment:
- Contact with clients under a wide variety of circumstances.
-Care is provided in the client's living environment in varying
situations, including private homes, independent or assisted
living, or in an institution such as a hospital or long-term care
- May be required to respond to emergency situations. -
- Position includes tasks that have the potential for exposure to
blood/body fluids/tissues and other potentially infectious
material.Reports to the Clinical Supervisor/Director of
NursingPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Home Care for the 21st Century - Redding, CA, Redding , Caregiver- Redding, Other , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!